S Nimbus LLC is looking to hire an experienced Business Analyst with Business Transformation background. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, with lots of initiative, who has a strong background in working with internal product and engineering teams to write technical product documentation for consumption by a wide variety of audiences. The candidate must have experience working with IT leadership in Transformation/re-engineering of systems and business processes. Documentation will be delivered to external audiences, as well as our sales and marketing teams. Types of documentation to include technical briefs, release notes and configuration guides.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Quickly become familiar with client business challenges and technologies in order to act as an SME and trusted advisor to client stakeholders.
- Act as a key player in a team environment through all phases of the system delivery lifecycle.
- Provide a connection between technical and business views to ensure that high quality and impactful solutions are delivered to our clients.
- Prepare and Present the project outcomes, goals of Project and Government Executives
- Perform gap analysis to identify capability gaps within the organization, and propose and evaluate alternative solutions that will fulfill the business needs.
- Work with client stakeholders to understand high-level business needs and elicit detailed requirements using various methods.
- Researches writes, edits, and proofreads documents to ensure information is clear, concise, and compliant with established customer formatting guidelines.
- Review documents for content and consistency, and provide input or commentary on the substance of the documents.
- Review documents for grammar, usage, spelling, and format.
- Work with various managers, staff, and subject matter experts
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Familiarity with multi-system integration and common issues that can arise when integrating enterprise technologies.
- Experience in working with Large-scale IT re-engineering projects
- Excellent presentation skills to senior business leadership
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills leveraged to interface with senior business leaders and technical resources.
- Experience as a technical writer in a software product development environment.
- Excellent written skills in English.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable to the reader
- Systems analysis skills and a basic understanding of data model concepts highly relevant.
- Excellent attention to detail and skills with Word, PowerPoint
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be able to obtain or have Secret or Top Secret Clearance
S Nimbus LLC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We have company covered generous health, retirement benefits with competitive pay