S Nimbus LLC is seeking a highly motivated Drupal Engineer with development experience and a desire to take on project lead responsibilities, to join our team in the DC Metro Area to support our government clients. The Drupal Developer will work in collaboration with other teams across the business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the analysis, design, development, and implementation of systems and software, as well as the completion of other project work streams and deliverables.
As a Drupal Developer, you will:
- Support all Technical Architecture and Development activities.
- Support the coordination of interfaces between the deployment of developed applications and the decommissioning of legacy applications.
- Support Development and Infrastructure resources.
- Provide technical expertise via the project plan, and execute and lead the delivery of custom software solutions for large-scale centralized databases.
- Perform incident management that involves troubleshooting and resolving issues based upon service level agreements with the client.
- Interact with various client points-of-contact to build a working relationship, understand project goals, and support and guide overall workload assignments to completion.
- Assist with risks and issues, and identify resolutions or mitigation actions.
- Leverage organizational resources to improve the team’s capacity and efficiency.
- Eligible to obtain and maintain Government Security Clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience in Drupal 8+ or/and PHP.