S Nimbus LLC is looking for an Automation Test Engineer to join one of the largest initiatives, capable of building the next generation architecture to empower our clients with reliable and scalable solutions. The Automation Test Engineer, you will be responsible for planning and execute integrated system testing. This includes cross-functional work with developers, QA Engineers, and product managers, to identify risk areas, testing responses and ensure total quality.
- Establish, build, and maintain test script with selenium and related frameworks
- Able to integrate test scripts with the Continous build and monitoring tools like Jenkins andAnt
- Mentors less experienced team members explaining advanced technical information and providing specialized technical guidance
- Ownership automation scenarios in collaboration with development and QA teams.
- Participate in resource allocation and building out new teams
- Onboard new team members and kick off new projects
- Collaborate with senior management in developing a solution strategy and statement of work during the sales process
- Provide regular updates of all projects to executive management
Requirements can vary but may include:
- Selenium, Gerkins, and Java Application testing experience.
- Knowledge of SDLC
- Experience with Continuous Integration and/or Continuous Deployment
- Knowledge of Behavior Driven Development and Test Driven Development preferred
- Experience and exposure to the database, SQL technologies
- Experience with automation frameworks such as selenium, cucumber, CodedUI or others preferred, but can be trained.
- Eagerness to mentor and train more junior resources ranging from entry-level software testers to senior software developers utilizing hands-on methodologies.
- A leader that has the ability to strategically balance a broad range of tasks and priorities
- Must be a US Citizen
- Preferred to have Department of Defense Clearance
- Must be able to obtain or have Secret or Top Secret Clearance
S Nimbus LLC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We have company covered generous health, retirement benefits with competitive pay