S Nimbus LLC is looking for Angular Developers to join one of the largest initiatives, capable of building the next generation architecture to empower our clients with reliable and scalable solutions. To be a success in this Angular Developer role, an individual will need to be proficient in the following areas:
- Experience of web design technologies, such as HTML, CSS XML, SOAP and REST
- Experience in facilitating communications between team members
- Experience in continuous process and quality improvement
- Experience working in Agile development environments
This role will work in a team responsible for developing and implementing protocols that comply with established policies, procedures, and standards of the specified functional area of the technology operation. Writes code and scripts that provide desired functionality to the system solutions, typically for large, complex or leading edge applications, products, and programs. Develops software applications solutions, of intermediate complexity, for all or part of an assigned project. Develops, codes, tests, debugs, and documents applications systems to achieve the objectives of the client group relative to identified system needs, which may be new, replacement of existing systems, or significant modifications of existing software modules.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Works on complex projects of intermediate complexity, and leverages knowledge of applications development methodologies, hardware characteristics, and other technologies to produce comprehensive solutions, within the agreed quality, service commitment levels, schedules, and budgets.
- Actively involved in the daily operational activities that generally impact important components/processes of the technology function, including but not limited to writing code and scripts that provide desired functionality to the web-based software, typically for large, complex or leading edge sites, products, and programs. developing software applications and tools.
- Maintains and supports existing, and develops new applications and tools.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have or willing to get Secret Clearance/Public Trust Clearance
- 1+ years hands-on experience developing web applications
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design and integration with server products
- Experience developing web-services applications is highly desirable, particularly with the REST and SOAP API
- A desire to learn new technologies in a changing, dynamic, and fast-paced environment
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills