The ideal candidate will have the ability to maintain Drupal applications on Azure cloud. You will be expected to create documentation and diagrams explaining concepts for review and discussion.
- Assist in the following areas of Azure implementation: design of blueprints; inclusion of concepts of different environments; Azure Compute, Security, Governance, DevOps Configuration management;
- Develop DevOps solutions for Drupal applications by developing Infrastructure as a code
- Responsible for planning implementation of IaaS using SCM tool Puppet in the Azure environment.
- Configure Firewall rules using UFW, IPTables, proxy pass load balancers, with specific syntax’s’ for rules’, failover, health checks, performance scaling as per the project requirements.
- Support Application and Cloud teams migrations of applications to the cloud
- Participate in all Agile DevOps ceremonies
- Evangelize the concepts of Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Mature the cloud platform ensuring that it is monitored, secure, easy to change, and scalable
- Minimum 3+ years related Microsoft Azure IaaS, SaaS & PaaS technology experience
- Experience with Drupal migration and management
- Experienced in build automation as well as deployment and server configuration management using tools such as Packer, TerraForm, Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, and Git.
- Needs to have a strong command of JSON
- High levels of understanding and experience of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery (CI/CD), Agile and other DevOps related methodologies
- Strong passion for technology, a willingness to learn new skills and the ability to evangelize the uses of cloud services
- Self-motivated and self-directed – the ability to translate technical direction into functional solutions
- Ability to work effectively and managing multiple priorities while collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Proven ability to investigate complex issues spanning multiple technologies and drive to completion
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Deep demonstrable experience of having worked on an Azure platform with applications with production usage in an Enterprise bring real-world battle scars from large-scale deployments; strong general technical skills across the infrastructure spectrum (networks, AD, databases)
- Experience in developing IaaS development toolkits
About S Nimbus
S Nimbus LLC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.